Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First day of school for 2011

Well...another year and summer has gone by! The Stephens Family had a wonderful summer and hope to have a wonderful school year. Hollis is in first grade, and loves baseball. He is currently signed up for Fall baseball with Kingwood Cove Baseball League. Daniel is in eighth grade and is in Choir, theater arts and he is a 8th grade cheerleader this year. Brian is my oldest and is a junior in high school. He enjoys singing and is in choir at school. He has been in choir for 6 years now. Brian also attends early morning seminary at our church. Winter is my energetic two year old who has everyone in the house wrapped around her tiny pinkie. She has been potty trained for almost two weeks now and is doing well. Phil is in his 4th year of teaching 7th grade Texas History. Go Texas! As for me I earned my AAT this past May and am now working on my BA for EC-6th with UHD. We look forward to having a wonderful year! Love from the Stephens Family!!!

Enjoying a trip to San Antonio...




Hollis walking to school on his first day...My big first grader!!

Hollis and his frist grade Teacher Mrs. Adrian

Daniel ready to go to 8th grade...

Brian ready for his Junior year of High School...






















No comments: