Friday, November 11, 2011

The Mess

Ok...While I was doing homework today Winter snuck up to her room to have some fun. I noticed she was very quiet so I asked her where she was. Winter said " I'm in my room" I didn't think anything of it till I went up stairs and found a mess...I asked her why she did this and her sweet answer was.."I have to get ready and I can't find anything to wear" Man am I in trouble when she becomes a teenager...LOL!! Enjoy the pictures!
See her clothes(above) in a neat pile...

A wider view of her room...Have you found Winter yet?

Keep looking for Winter....

Here she is...I think she's telling her baby doll look sweet so we wont get in trouble....How can you be mad at a face like this. So..we cleaned her room together!! Love the bonding time I get with her.







1 comment:

Brandi said...

I thought that doll in the closet looked life like!