Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Pretty Purple Cast

Well...my little Princess Winter fractured her elbow!! For those of you that don't know my little Winter, she is a MONKEY! She loves to climb and jump on things. Well she decided to jump off the couch onto the ottoman (which had a big fluffy pillow on it) then she bounced off the pillow and landed on our tile floor on her elbow. All I heard was a crack and I knew it wasn't good. So I took her to the ER, they sent us to a Orthopedic surgeon next thing we know Winter was going into the OR to have pins put into her elbow. She was a trooper about the whole thing. After all was done she got to get a Pretty Purple cast! Enjoy some pictures of her little journey to getting a Pretty Purple cast.
 
 
Getting ready to go back to the OR...

(Happy Juice Time) All ready to go back to the OR...

No comments: